picture credits: babes_in_boyland
When you feel unlove, lonely or depressed. Think about God. Think about what He has done for you. He sacrificed Himself on the cross of Calvary just to broke the chains around you. Do you know why He did that? It’s because He loves you.
He loves you so much He came down to earth, clothed Himself like a mortal just to save you.
He loves you more than everything that’s why He took your place.
Now, do you still feel worthless? After all what He has done for you?
1 John 4:16 – 19 NIV
16. And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.
17. This is how love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment: In this world we are like Jesus.
18. There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
19. We love because he first loved us.
John 15:13 NIV
13. Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.